Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

The Manaiakalani Film Festival


Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.26.19 AM.png
Summary:
The movie I enjoyed was called I can do anything by room 12 at Point England school. The first thing they did was spend a lot of time practicing the lyrics and understanding them. They also spent time planning their animations. The drawing of each lyric took a long long time but, they were proud of what they have created.

Opinion:
I think what room 12 have done was awesome. I really enjoyed watching their film for the Manaiakalani festival and it even made me laugh.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cypress, I think this video is really cool and the song was very cool too.
    What was your best one that we watched?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florida thanks, for the comment. My other favourite film was the penguin war. What was your other favourite film?

      Delete
  2. Hi, Cypress I like your blog about The manaiakalani movies ,Did you have a lot of fun at the festival?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magdalen thanks, for the comment. Yes, I did have fun at the Manaiakalani film festival.

      Delete
  3. Hey Cypress, I really enjoyed reading your blog post! what was your favourite part of the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melelose thanks, for the comment. My favourite part was when the class was dancing to the music on the park. What other movie did you like?

      Delete
  4. Hi Cypress, I like your blog post about your favourite film. It looks Awesome! Do you want to make your own film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon thanks, for the comment. I'm really sure I don't want to make me a film.

      Delete
  5. Hi Cypress, I really liked reading your post about The Manaiakalani Film Festival. I think I can do anything was a cool movie and I enjoyed watching it. It made me laugh too. Do you know some of the people in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valarie thanks, for the comment. I knew a few people in the films. Did you?

      Delete
    2. Hi Cypress, I don't know any of those people but I think they did a very good job. If you went to Point England School would you want to be in the films?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.