Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A New Invention

Summary:
An new invention known as the SlideRider, is close to being available on the market. The invention turns normal stairs into a fun and safe slide. The new sliderider is designed for all ages and can easily be stored at the top of the staircase. The idea for the SlideRider was suggested by Trisha Cleveland from Minnesota and the designs were finished in September.
Opinion:
I think the new sliderider sounds awesome and fun for kids that will enjoy it.  I wish I had stairs at home and could use this.
                                  Attribution Kiwikids News

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cypress I really like your blog post. I think that the slide-rider sounds very awesome. What would you do if you had this at your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mika thanks, for the comment. I would slide on it all the time when I'm bored. What would you do if you had this slide in your house?

      Delete
  2. Hi Cypress,I really liked your opinion and summary.How much do you think it will cost to buy that slide?And what colour would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla thanks, for the comment. I think it would cost $250 and the colour I'll choose would be purple and turquoise.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.