Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

An Unusual Burger


SUMMARY:
Burger King in Japan has made an unusual burger, and is on the menu which is called the Kuro burger. In Japanese Kuro means  black that’s why the cheese, sauce and bun is black. The Kuro burger’s is also called the “Goth burger”. The Kuro burger will be available until the end of November in Japan.

OPINION:

I think this burger is weird and looks disgusting! If I could do anything to change the menu I would take the Kuro burger off.

                                                                   Attribution Kiwikids News

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cypress, I absolutely think that it is cool but disgusting. If you had the chance to taste it would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melelose if I had a chance to taste the Kuro burger I will not taste it or try it at all because it looks so disgusting.

      Delete
  2. Hey Cypress, would you like to eat that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Don, I wouldn't try the kuro burger because it looks weird and looks disgusting. Would you try the kuro burger?.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cypress, I really like reading your blog post on this Kuro Burger that the Japanese people made. I wouldn't even like to taste this burger. Would you like to eat this weird looking burger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini I agree with you for not trying the weird looking kuro burger that the Japanese people made in Japan.

      Delete
  4. Hey Cypress. I really think that's very disgusting but I would actually try it. You had a great blog and I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Destiny thank you for commenting on my blog about the kuro burger. When you get the chance to try the kuro burger don't eat it in front of me because I might spew on you.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.