Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

The Brown Recluse Spider

Summary:
A family has been driven out of their house in St. Louis by venomous brown Recluse spiders. Brain and Susan bought the house in 2007 and are now seeing spiders everywhere and even falling from the ceiling. There were between 4500 and 6000 spiders living in their house.
Opinion:

I think this is yucky and scary. If there were a lot of spiders crawling in my house I’d be waiting outside till the pest control guy gets rid of them.
                                                Attribution Kiwikids News

6 comments:

  1. Hey Cypress I like your blog post. That's a lot of spiders in that house. Have you ever had a spider that big in your house before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Don thank you for the comment on my blog. Unfortunately I haven't had a big spider in my house before. Have you ?

      Delete
    2. No I have not but would you touch one for $100

      Delete
    3. Yes I would for $100.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cypress, I like your story about the Brown Recluse Spider.If you bought a house with 4500 to 6000 spiders in your house, what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Chance thanks for the comment on my blog post about the brown Recluse spider. I will ring the pest control and wait till all the spiders are all gone.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.