Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

A Massive Flood

                                   
Summary:
Scientists has found a giant dinosaur fossil and is called Dreadnoughts. It has a long neck, and is 26 metres long, weighs 60 tonnes and it’s tail is 9m long. It is a plant eater and was killed by a massive flood.

Opinion:
I think this giant dinosaur sounds very interesting because I haven't seen it in books and I haven’t heard it by people. Also it is interesting how it got killed by a massive flood.
                                                         Attribution Kiwikids News

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cypress your post about A Massive Flood sounds very interesting. I wish I was there to see the dinosaur fossil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mika I liked your comment on my blog post. I wish I was there too so I could see the dinosaur fossil of the Dreadnoughts.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cypress I like your blog post that you did about them finding fossils to the dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chance, thank you for commenting on my blog post about the massive flood. I also liked how you have written this out but did you check this with someone before you published it.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.