Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

The Crowd Cheered

Summary:
A 5 year old boy called Grant proposed to Demi Lovato during her show. Grant offered Demi a plastic green ring that he had bought only for her. Grant said to “Demi, will you marry me?" she answered‘ “I will!". The crowd cheered as Grant kissed Demi on the check.
Opinion:
I think the proposal looked cute and funny. I wonder what Demi Lovato’s boyfriend’s reaction would have been when Grant proposed.

                      Attribution Kiwikids News

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cypress. I like your blog post about the Crowed Cheered.If you were the little boy would you propose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chance thank you for the comment. If I was the little boy I wouldn't propose. Would you?

      Delete
  2. Hey Cypress, I like your blog post.I think it was really cute too.Do you know where he bought the ring from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla thank you for the comment. I do not know where the boy brought it from. I think he brought it from the $2 shop.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.